Austin
Sponsored by

TxTag statements

2,044 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rather be fishing
AgMarauder04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do they just not recognize payments and keep jacking up penalties for no reason?
rather be fishing
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

Do they just not recognize payments and keep jacking up penalties for no reason?
You should call and tell them what's going on. Their billing systems is absolute crap, and they are notoriously bad at getting things right.

My dad kept getting toll bills on a farm truck that hasn't been out of Bell County in over a decade. I called and talked to them and their billing department read a license plate wrong.

O'Doyle Rules
AG
Get rid of your txtag sticker and get an NTTA acct. Good on all toll roads in TX. Never had a problem with them
Leander - Ag
AG
They are criminals
BiochemAg97
AG
Leander - Ag said:

They are criminals
Sold a car to a friend of the family a few year back. Removed my txtag and got the car titled in their name. About a year later I got a bill from TxTag after they drove to Dallas and took a spin on the NTTA roads.

TxTag didn't hassle me too much when I called and told them it wasn't my car anymore, I had deleted it from my account, and the title had changed a long time ago. Also called the family friend and got an interesting story involving late fees on bills they hadn't received, paying the bill at the TxTag office and then trying to get a TxTag only to be told there were still outstanding charges so they couldn't get a TxTag, literally right after confirming the bill had been paid in full.
Rexter
I keep getting bills for a plate number that was on a vehicle I traded in to a dealer in '08. The dealer has done an online notification, which I have sent to TxTag. I call every month, and they kill the bill, but they've told me I will have to call every month until the plate is registered to someone else. Ignorance at it's finest.
rather be fishing
AG
Rexter said:

I keep getting bills for a plate number that was on a vehicle I traded in to a dealer in '08. The dealer has done an online notification, which I have sent to TxTag. I call every month, and they kill the bill, but they've told me I will have to call every month until the plate is registered to someone else. Ignorance at it's finest.
There's enough evidence to assume they'd hold you responsible for every dime they charge to it if you don't call in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.