Austin
Sponsored by

Pest Control Recommendation

830 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BlazingSaddles
BlazingSaddles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi all,
I thought I'd give a recommendation for Kory Wallace who owns Bug Off and is also an Aggie. He's been taking care of our house in south Austin for a few years and has been beyond excellent to deal with.

Yes, I'm sure someone is going to say "buy an ad", but I'm not Kory or with Bug Off. I just thought I'd recommend a good Ag who does great work in our area. His rates are very reasonable, his follow-up has been good and he takes great care every time that he's inside our outside our house.

Just this week he was on my roof while my alarm company was installing another camera outside. The installer tells me he used to work for a pest control company and "in five years I'm not sure we ever went on to a single roof, he must be really good".

Here's his website for those interested Bug Off

If anyone is interested, you can private message me and I'm happy to somehow try to confirm I'm not Kory.

Carry on.

Furlock Bones
AG
thanks for the recommendation. i'm probably going to go with an outside pest control this year.
texancanuck11
Do they do business in Lockhart?
BlazingSaddles
I'm unsure if he goes down to Lockhart, though I wouldn't be surprised. Use the number on the website, he's always been prompt about getting back with me. I believe text works well for him also.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.