Howdy Ags,

I hope that you all had a great holiday season! I wanted to take a second and let you all know what we have going on up here for the second half of January.

New Ford:
We still have a few 2018 models laying around that we are trying to move. If you are looking for a small car that gets around thirty miles per gallon we have a few ecosports left here in stock. These cars sticker in the mid to high twenties depending on package and you can lease most of them in the high two hundreds and purchase them in the mid to high three hundreds. We are also down to our last two Ford edges. They are priced to move. We have several new lifted trucks at the moment. I am working with the internet manager to see if we can set up a link on the home page that will take people straight to all of the inventory that has after market accessories so they are easier to find.
Give me a call if you are in the market for a new Ford this month. There are still some really good deals to be had on all 2018 models and Ford has already started moving rebate money to the 2019 models also.

New Chevy:
Chevy still has supplier pricing on all remaining 2018 Silverado 1500 models. We do have a few of these trucks around. Some have come out of the service loaner program and some have hardly no miles on them. If you go to the website and pick one out please call me so I can confirm mileage and availability before you drive out. Chevy also has 20% off on all of its oldest inventory right now so you may be able to save some cash on some of these older aged vehicles that are normally only a few grand off. When you are talking about a sixty thousand dollar vehicle that extra money off will definitely help out. Chevy also has a bunch of lifted vehicles right now. We have a couple of 2018 Silverado 1500's and even a few 2019 models that they have tricked out! I think there is even a new Tahoe that is lifted over there.

Used Car Department:
Here are some of the older units that are here on our lot.

F191424A is a white 2015 four wheel drive crew cab Lariat dually. It has a little over 46k miles, leather and navigation. asking 44,999.00 plus T's on it.

F182108A is a gray 2013 Dodge Durango RT with right at 64k miles on it. It is all wheel drive. It has leather, navigation and bucket seats in the second row. Asking price is 21,198.00 plus T's.

F191500N is a white 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab with a little over 99k miles on it. It is white diamond metallic and has leather and navigation. It is a Z71 4x4. This particular truck has been DRIVEN folks. If you are looking for a "diamond in the rough" this truck is not for you. if you are looking for a cheap 4x4 for work or for someone who is budget driven then this IS the truck for you. We are asking 24,999.00 plus T's for this truck.

F182414A is a brown 2015 Buick encore. This is a premium model and it is AWD. If you have not seen one of these things picture a Buick Enclave in your mind. Now, grab an imaginary saw and cut it in half. This little car would be ideal for a student maneuvering through parking lots or and individual who drives a bunch of miles every day. It gets 30 MPG on the highway. This car has right at 51k miles on it and we are letting it go for 15,470.00 plus T's.

FM3131A is a silver Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4x4. It is a four door with a hard top. Automatic transmission. This jeep has 71,483 miles on it and we are asking 25,552.00 plus T's

C382889B is a white 2013 Toyota Tundra crew cab truck. It is a 4x4 with over sized tires and a leveling kit. It has 132k miles on it. This truck does have some cosmetic issues. The body of the truck is in pretty good shape but I would take the tailgate off and try to find another one. It is not in great shape at all. The windshield will need to be replaced soon. Several rock chips and small cracks. We keep vehicles like this one and the 2014 Silverado that I listed above as cash options for people who are in a pinch and need a truck. We are asking 18,833.00 plus T's for this truck.

CP4242 is a 2015 Chevy 1500 two wheel drive truck. It is a blue crew cab. It has 45,511 miles on it. It has a Z71 package and an LTZ plus package on it with the driver alert system that Chevy offers. I try to walk all of these vehicles before putting them on TexAgs to try to be eyes for you guys here on the lot. The only thing that I saw on this truck that would need to be addressed is the front grill. A portion of it is cracked off and missing. Other than that it is a sound truck. You will either LOVE the color or HATE it but I think it is a sharp truck. We are asking 30,679.00 Plus T's on it.

CR1016 is this months "mid life crisis" car. It is a certified pre owned 2017 Camaro SS. This car is loaded, every option that is available including navigation. It is Fire engine red. It has a black leather interior. A 6.2 liter V8 engine will deliver 455 horsepower and 455 foot pounds of torque. It has an automatic transmission and only has 4,711 miles on it. We are selling it for 34,487.00 dollars plus T's. This is a SHARP car guys.

C391589A is going to be sticking with the fire engine red theme. It is a 2013 GMC Sierra crew cab with right at 43k miles on it. It is an SLT Texas edition with a black interior. This truck is two wheel drive. We are asking 29899.00 plus T's for it.

C383213A is a silver 2017 Ford F150 crew cab. This is a two wheel drive truck. About as basic as they come. It is an XLT with a 300A package. It has the 5.0 liter V8 engine. Back up camera, cruise control and power windows and door locks are about as fancy as this one gets. Basic transportation. It would be great for a business or an individual not concerned with amenities. The truck has 38,310 miles on it and we are asking 24,777.00 plus T's on this one.

You can see all of this inventory and more at www.coverthutto.com remember, please call me to verify availability and mileage on all of my vehicles.

Used prices do NOT include any TexAgs discounts. Again, the discount is figured on a per vehicle basis. It is NOT a set amount.

Thank you guys and Gig Em!
Chad Cox
512-633-4819
chadcox6161@yahoo.com