Austin
Sponsored by

Body Shop NW Austin/Cedar Park

529 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jah003
jah003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
My wife managed to back into my truck in the driveway... so, we are in need of a body shop for both cars. Any recommendations in the Northwest Austin/Cedar Park area? My wife works in Round Rock... so that could work as well.
Bob_Ag
AG
Do you have Geico?

I used Caliber Collision in Round Rock I think off Mays street near I-35. It was one of Geico's preferred express shops or something like that, but it could not have been an easier process. We have rental cars in our policy and all of that was provided on site. Show up, drop off, get rental, pay deductible, pick up repaired car.

The shop did a great job, but it is a chain so it may vary at other locations. Either way, I'm all about simple and it was very easy both times.
JB
AG
There is a new Caliber at 183A and Crystal Falls
Shanerbock06
AG
I have a friend who does good work - He is at Masters Auto Craft in Pville. His name is Manny.
leanderag82
AG
H & R Body in Leander does great work.
jah003
S
Thanks for the recs. Our insurance recommended Caliber, so we just took it there. We are only out our deductible, so I just want someone to do the work correctly. Seemed like a lot of negative reviews I saw were arguments over cost.

I looked at H & R but it's a decent drive for us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.