Austin
Sponsored by

Need recommendation for General Practitioner - NW Austin

1,276 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by dextrous
thirty-two
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Preferably a dude. I am turning 40 next year and need to start establishing regular care/checkups, etc.

Thanks!
jopatura
AG
How far north are you? I really like Family Medicine Associates of Round Rock. I see Dr. Boyd, but I think all the doctors are men there.
thirty-two
AG
jopatura said:

How far north are you? I really like Family Medicine Associates of Round Rock. I see Dr. Boyd, but I think all the doctors are men there.
NW Hills area would be ideal, but could also go 183/Braker area.
Aggietaco
AG
I've seen Dr. Yacoub at ARC Far West twice now to establish a relationship and get some antibiotics for a respiratory infection. I like him so far.
stamper
AG
I also go to ARC far west. It's pretty easy to get in and out of there and the internists there have good reputations. I see Dr Prete.
tjones
AG
Jeremy Wiseman- Wiseman Family Practice

Family has been there for decades.
thirty-two
AG
Aggietaco said:

I've seen Dr. Yacoub at ARC Far West twice now to establish a relationship and get some antibiotics for a respiratory infection. I like him so far.
Thanks to all for the suggestions! I had an appointment with Dr. Yacoub yesterday. I liked him.
pablof
Dr.Yacoub is great! He took over for Dr. Marcus who I had as my Primary Care for many years. I believe Dr Marcus kinda hand picked Dr Yacoub as his replacement.
Aggietaco
AG
thirty-two said:

Aggietaco said:

Thanks to all for the suggestions! I had an appointment with Dr. Yacoub yesterday. I liked him.
Glad you liked him. I was wary since he was one of the few with availability and accepting new patients, but he seems like a good guy.
wadd96
AG
Recently moved to Shane Keller, '96 at Parkway Primary Care after 10 years at my previous PCP (who went to a concierge practice) and have been happy. Getting personal, interactive care.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
dextrous
It's good if you have fresh air in your house when you have respiratory diseases. Don't forget to Ventilate your home. Make sure your air duct/vent clean. Click here to see more information about one firm I know who do this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.