Austin
Sponsored by

Wilco Bible Study?

1,481 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by discobrob
centexaggie2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is anyone currently involved in a weekly bible study that could use another member? If not, I'd be open to starting one if there is enough interest.
ausag
AG
Not exactly Wilco, but close....

There is a Men's group that meets every other Wednesday at La Madeleine (Lakeline) from 745am - 9ish. They are meeting tomorrow.
centexaggie2010
AG
I'd love to check that out. I've got a conflict tomorrow, but I'll make sure and plan to make it Wednesday after next.
ausag
AG
Cool! I'm sure they would welcome you. I haven't been able to go recently, but it's a great group of guys!

Shoot me your email and I'll get you on the email list for updates of when they are meeting. The schedule might adjust a bit with the Holiday season approaching.

discobrob
AG
Did you ever connect to a bible study? I'm one of the pastors at a church in Round Rock, and we've got a Men's Gathering that meets at two different times and locations. The fall semester is over, but we'll pick back up in late January/early February. We meet Wednesday mornings at 6am at the Dell Diamond and Wednesday nights at 6:30pm up at Central Baptist Church. I lead the evening Men's Gathering. Let me know if I can help you get connected.
centexaggie2010
AG
I would love to check out one of those gatherings after the beginning of the year. Can you email me more info?

ag 2010.mcm @ gmail
discobrob
AG
I'm bad at Texags. Just saw this. I'll shoot you an email with details.
discobrob
AG
email sent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.