Austin
Sponsored by

Vonlane buses

1,323 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by water turkey
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone used the Vonlane luxury buses? Have family members that swear by them. I'm taking one to Fort Worth next month.
Furlock Bones
AG
yes, i've done Von multiple times to Houston and Dallas. it's a great option. no need to get there super early or anything. wifi works great. seats are huge and comfortable.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I love them, I wouldn't call the seats huge, but they are much bigger than an coach airline seat. WiFi is great, service on board is good. Book early though as some seats are better than others. They are arranged 2 seats on one side. 2 seat on the other and a booth in the back. If traveling solo you want that single side seat. You can also BYOB and good or they have booze on board for 5 bucks
Potcake
AG
Apparently the BYOB is no longer allowed.
Hhilton82
AG
Bueno.
Taken them 20-25 times to Dallas. Remarkably reliable on time.
water turkey
Coworker takes it to Houston (Hyatt Regency to Hyatt Regency) a couple times a month and loves it.

I actually met the guy who owns the company. Pretty impressive business model that he hopes to emulate in areas of the country.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.