Austin
Sponsored by

Commercial HVAC Company

1,051 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Koffing828
jcurtis2979
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am a mechanical contractor (HVAC) out of DFW and have a client with multiple locations and needs HVAC work done in Round Rock location. They tried someone and felt they got hosed so I am reaching out to see if anyone knows of companies down there that they would refer for commercial.

TA

Gig 'Em

Jason
Billy Foster
AG
Hey Jason,
I'd be happy to help. I'm with TD Industries in Round Rock. I focus on HVAC/ELEC/PLB/Commercial Kitchen maintenance and change outs but we do everything from ground up construction to truck based service.

Txt me your email address- 737.247.0324
Cobra Kai
AG
I've had good luck with Team Services at my commercial properties. I also had good luck with Airco on install, but their service left something to be desired.
Caesar4
AG
I've used ARS and recommend them.
https://www.ars.com/austin/about-us
https://www.ars.com/commercial-services/hvac
wadd96
AG
You can also reach out to Ward at Expert Air in Hutto. 512-255-6525. Expert Air
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I'm an HVAC vendor in the area, all the ones mentioned are great options.
Hanrahan
AG
anyone here want to quote me a maint plan for three unit commercial system and another location with one unit? We are downtown Austin. We are with Air Performance right now, but we are up for renewal so figured I should shop around.

cessna at aggienetwork dot com
Billy Foster
AG
Email sent
rather be fishing
AG
Rohde AC in Belton will handle light commercial and should have no problem servicing Williamson County. I've known the owner most of my life and would recommend his company to anyone.
Koffing828
AG
Sorry to piggyback on this thread, but I am a mechanical engineer doing HVAC design in Austin Texas and I recently got my PE license.

I'm getting a little tired of working on the design side of things and I've been playing with the idea of a career move. I think I want to stay in the same industry so I've been considering moving to the contractor side or HVAC sales. If anybody has experience in the industry and is willing to talk to me about their experience, I would greatly appreciate it.

Fee free to shoot me an email. jacoffeen at gmail dot com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.