Austin
Sponsored by

Rep. Mike McCaul

1,069 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aust Ag
Aust Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently really like to blow through water, or has an idiot plumber.

https://www.chron.com/news/texas/article/Texas-congressman-s-home-tops-list-in-Austin-13113063.php
Potcake
AG
From the Statesman story, this is a years long trend. I wouldn't blame the plumber.
Aust Ag
AG
I agree....just trying to see if anyone thinks the plumbing woes are actually a plausible excuse.
Aston 91
AG
I think there's an idiot involved, but it's not the plumber.
ATXAdvisor
AG
Love these public shaming articles. If COA wants to curb the use of water, charge more for it. Hell, outlaw irrigation altogether. But to shame legal consumption of someone paying retail while LCRA sends thousands of acre feet downriver for next to nothing (always when they can spin their turbines at peak use) is a smokescreen.
AggieStout
AG
ATXAdvisor said:

Love these public shaming articles. If COA wants to curb the use of water, charge more for it. Hell, outlaw irrigation altogether. But to shame legal consumption of someone paying retail while LCRA sends thousands of acre feet downriver for next to nothing (always when they can spin their turbines at peak use) is a smokescreen.

Or try not to be on the top of the list year after year.
expresswrittenconsent
Didnt Lance top the list for several years back before his tumble?
Aust Ag
AG
Yep, that was a bad time for that to come out....piling on. Ha!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.