Austin
Sponsored by

Recs on Affordable Art Work for Office Space in the Austin Area?

742 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rather be fishing
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recs for places that sell classy art for work for office space? Looking for something leaning modern. Need fairly affordable as I need to purchase quite a bit. Affordable = $150-300 per piece.
rather be fishing
AG
My wife has quite a few old building/construction blue prints for sale in her antique space. They look really good framed. You could probably be under $100 each after framing.
who?mikejones
AG
Just throw some paint on a blank canvas. Only a few bucks for the paint and canvas and you get to call it modern.
512Ag
AG
Austin Art Garage has some cool stuff. It can get pricey, but there could be some options there.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
rather be fishing said:

My wife has quite a few old building/construction blue prints for sale in her antique space. They look really good framed. You could probably be under $100 each after framing.

Gota website or email?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Thanks will check it out!
rather be fishing
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

rather be fishing said:

Gota website or email?
You can email me at ad potts at gmail. I don't think she's got it all portioned out on her etsy page, mostly just bulk blueprint sets or individual drawings. If you can let me know some of the dimensions you'd like, I can try and pare down what might be up your alley. Also, tell me what type of business you're doing it for and I might be able to find something that's more in line with the space.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.