Austin
Sponsored by

MJ Hegar Dist. 31 Rep. Campaign Video

1,031 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BiochemAg97
Aston 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think most folks would find this video well done even if you're on the other side of the political spectrum. Definitely facing long odds, but sounds like that's nothing new for her.

SteveBott
AG
Worthy candidate. Good video
coupland boy
AG
All the local libs in my Facebook circle shared it yesterday.

I actually agree with them on this one. Not only on the quality of the ad but I will probably vote for the lady unless something really stupid pops up with her.

I hate that our congressional district isn't competitive and that Carter will probably say a few conservatice and very partisan sound bites and not have to worry. And I actually agree with him on a lot of items.....it's just not good to have it locked up.
SteveBott
AG
Carter has not had a town hall with his constituents in 5 years.
expresswrittenconsent
She's a bad ass, and that's a great ad. I don't think she has a chance in wilco.
Martin Cash
AG
coupland boy said:

All the local libs in my Facebook circle shared it yesterday.

I actually agree with them on this one. Not only on the quality of the ad but I will probably vote for the lady unless something really stupid pops up with her.

I hate that our congressional district isn't competitive and that Carter will probably say a few conservatice and very partisan sound bites and not have to worry. And I actually agree with him on a lot of items.....it's just not good to have it locked up.
She should have run as a Republican.
SteveBott
AG
She would never get past the Trump base in the primaries. Her odds are very long but if D's want to win in Wilco this is the kind of candidate they need to run.

Odds are 1:10.
tamc93
AG
The D really hurts, I am all for term limits etc, but need to know what my congressman/congresswoman supports.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Fantastic ad. Wish she was an R.

BiochemAg97
AG
Don't really care about D or R, but would like to know where she stands on the issues. Running on "I am not the other guy", as valid as the reasons are, just doesn't work for me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.