Austin
Sponsored by

Granada Hills Neighborhood

781 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tamc91
Berlyman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone on the board out there in Southwest Austin? Thinking about moving that direction from east austin. Baldwin>gorzeki sp?>Bowie schools.

Any feedback on the neighborhood or Baldwin? Big lots and small, established neighborhood feel is attractive.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
We have some friends who's parents have a great place in Granada Hills. They roll around the hood on golf carts and love life. They have an acre or two great pool. The Y on 290 obviously sucks. It's on the edge of how far I would commute to downtown. Also a lot of native austin items in Granada hills
tamc91
AG
I live in Circle C, but have a co-worker who lives in Granada Hills. They like it. The bought there in the 80s for about $55K and she said their original neighbors are all selling for $450K now that kids are gone. They want to stay. She drives through the Y but her husband takes back roads to 1826.

We like the schools and have two in Bowie now. It is overcrowded because the Board won't grow a spine and redistrict to send more to Crockett, but I still feel the teachers and education are competitive with other ISDs in the area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.