Austin
Sponsored by

Bookkeeper

783 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tamc93
SmokeDog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a recommendation for a bookkeeper? I need someone who is proficient in QuickBooks. I need them to be able to come to my office approx 1 day every two weeks for 6-8 hours.
SteveBott
AG
I assume your search is more then this forum. What you want is in high demand. Part time bookkeeping with no benefits and only 14 hours a month. Most BK worth paying can get a full time job with benefits in a week. Ask my wife. 4 years ago she went part time to 40k and full benes at Charles Schwab on her first interview.
SmokeDog
AG
Besides this forum, I am also talking to my CPA and other friends who are business owners. I have a contract based bk who has taken care of everything, but they are moving. Are you saying an independent contract based bk will be difficult to find?
SteveBott
AG
I think so but you are looking in the right places. My wife had a choice to accumulate various clients to get full time hours per week at slightly higher rate18-22 an hour or guaranteed full time with great benefits at 18. Simple math there

But some want that employment freedom it's just a real tight market around here
BBDP
AG
https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-wilson-7babba71

She has helped my group in the past. I recommend her.
SmokeDog
AG
Thank you for the insight.
SmokeDog
AG
Thank you for the reference.
BBDP
AG
And she is an Ag.....
tamc93
AG
Do not know all the info, but I have my wife doing our books....helps on both sides - company and personal finances. Just a thought.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.