Austin
Sponsored by

North austin/round rock church

1,690 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Potcake
who?mikejones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a church in far north austin or round rock thats good for a family with small kids. We used to attend a non denominational in san antonio but have had little luck finding a match here.

Also, preferably a church w/o simulcast or earplugs.
marron y blanco
Check out Expression Church on Hatch Road near Lakeline Mall.
DD88
AG
who?mikejone said:

Also, preferably a church w/o simulcast or earplugs.
A lot of the area churches worship times are closer to performances than congregational singing and some even have earplugs available at the door. We came from a non-denominational background and searched around about 6 years ago and ended up at a Baptist Church in NE Austin for the expositional preaching and the more traditional worship time.
rather be fishing
AG
If you want to make the drive, we're members at FUMC Austin. Tons of families with young kids, very traditional service, and a very progressive view. We love it.
Mookie
AG
Gateway on mcneil road is pretty good, especially for folks with kids. My daughter is really into it (6th grader).
Papa_Blaze
AG
I second Gateway.
aggiesarah2004
AG
Another vote for Gateway. We've been going for a little over 3 years now and our 3rd grader loves it.
BBDP
AG
WestSide church of Christ.
About 700 members with a good number of kids.
3300 RM 1431.
discobrob
AG
I'm on staff at Central in Round Rock. Little kids all over the place. Come check us out. I'd love to meet you and help you find out if it's a good fit for you.
Spider69
AG
New Hope Baptist Church in Cedar Park. Web site is http://discovernewhope.com .
AgGrad99
AG
Great Hills at the Arboretum.

Seems far, but it takes us less than 15 to get there on Sunday mornings. Great kids dept

If you come, give me a shout and I'll meet you and the family there.
who?mikejones
AG
Thanks for the recs everyone. Keep them coming.
Potcake
AG
7601 Burnet Rd.
wargograw
I go to High Pointe Baptist Church on Dessau between Parmer and Braker. About 500 people. We have one morning service so people actually know each other which is becoming increasingly rare. We'll never have simulcast, multiservice, multisite, etc. We also do a different, smaller, more intimate evening service at which we usually have about 100 people. We are reformed if that matters to you. Paul Washer got saved in our church many years ago and was the interim pastor before the current guy who is also president of the Southern Baptists of Texas.

I go to both services, please PM me if you can come. I drive all the way up from Buda.
rather be fishing
AG
Potcake said:

7601 Burnet Rd.

Catholics
rather be fishing
AG
Kidding
Potcake
AG

Forgiven
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.