Austin
Sponsored by

HVAC Repair

1,647 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Born Maroon
Born Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can anyone recommend an honest HVAC repair company in Austin?

Thanks.
Potcake
AG
We have had a maintenance contract with Precision Heating & Air for 5 years. No complaints.
Froppe
AG
We had a really good experience with Airco Mechanical about a year ago. We had to replace an A/C unit, and they did a great job. Their prices were very reasonable, and they got the job done quickly and well. Their number is (512) 837-2917. They work all over the Austin area, and we highly recommend them.
AgBass01
AG
Friend of mine owns and does all the work. Dynamo Heating & Air (512) 643-1690
KT 90
AG
Have always used Dayton Heating & Air. Medium sized local company.
CapCity12thMan
AG
contact Steve at Total Comfort A/C. He and his dad own/run the company. They don't do a lot of advertising so you won't find them online too much - more mom and pop but he is honest and reasonably priced.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/total-comfort-austin

512-289-3556

Btron
AG
I just brought on a new client and that client is Honest Air Conditioning out of Round Rock. Great guys and on top of it customer service.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
You just needing a change out for your residential system OP?

I call on Airco daily for my job and they are great customers. They are on some of the largest jobs in town, but their service department for smaller jobs is great as well.
ByrdEWhiteTrash
AG
I had a bad experience with Dayton. they replaced my attic heater in winter but when I turned on ac in the summer they had left the air handler/coil in a position where the condensation wouldn't drain. Took a couple of phone calls to get him to come back and correct his install (and he wasn't too happy about having to do it)

I would avoid.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I used these guys twice. Super quick response, extremely nice employees.. however they are more expensive as well.

I've used them for a repair once but used another guy to do a new install as they were significantly cheaper
Born Maroon
AG
Thanks for all the recommendations.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.