Austin
Sponsored by

Cedar park area Daycare recommendations?

1,175 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by chipotle
chipotle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had the kid at journey for a while but we're needing something with full time ours.
jah003
S
chipotle said:

Had the kid at journey for a while but we're needing something with full time ours.
How old? Our daughter is at Cypress Creek Montessori and we absolutely love it. She was going absolutely nowhere at an at home daycare and has really bloomed since she's been here. I think kids have to be at least 18 months to enroll though...
Lynch
Aldea Verde, it's spanish immersion and great.
chipotle
She's 2.5. Casa de nino Montessori was just a bad fit after we left journey. The whole finding a daycare process has been frustrating.

Got her on the wait list for Kids R Kids.

Thanks for yall's suggestions.
Lynch
Mine was a bad fit in a Montessori school, that's why I liked the play based aldea Verde. Good luck!
Complete Idiot
We sent three kids through the Primrose school on 1431 and were very happy with them.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Our kids started in Primrose Vista Ridge, we changed over to Good Earth Farm School, now they are back at Primrose Vista Ridge.

Both of the schools are good. Primrose is closer to our house and since our daughter is at after-school care there (just started Kindergarten this year), I saw no reason to have the son still going to the Farm School.

The staff are polite and friendly, they do some fun things for families during the year, and they usually have a Parent's Night Out monthly.

PM me if you have any further questions.
Jrod05
AG
Primrose in Leander is on the border of cedar park and Leander. We've been giving them money for years. We were at the cedar park location until that director moved to Leander location when it opened. We like it a lot. I've met the owners of vista ridge one and they are good people
chipotle
So far we're having luck with the Excelencia on Parmer. Thanks for everyones suggestions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.