Austin
Sponsored by

Bathroom remodeled recommendatios

946 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by rather be fishing
tamc91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We need to have the master bath shower redone with tile and new frameless enclosure as well as the kids bath tile surround replaced. I want to look at options for the kids tub surround that are large pieces with the look of time but no grout, so finding someone who isn't only a tile guy is important.

We're in SW Austin.
Anyone have recs on someone who did good work?
512Ag
AG
I can tell you who NOT to hire: Best Austin Handyman.

We had them redo the floor in our kid bathroom, and it was a terrible experience all-around. There seemed to be no internal communication between the office, the site supervisor and the workers (and subsequently, me); they were always at least an hour late to our house; they left the room filthy after the job was "finished"; the floor wasn't level; they didn't remove the grout haze after installing the tile; the toilet wasn't level when they reset it...

Just don't do it. Terrible.
Hootie
AG
We used MHM Remodeling to re-do our master bath (we live in SW Austin / Circle C). The owner does most of the work himself including all electrical and plumbing. He is very meticulous with his work and we could not be happier with how everything turned out.

http://www.mhmremodeling.com/
CapCity12thMan
AG

tamc91
AG
Thanks for the recs (good and bad)
aggieboro
AG
Hi-touch design
rather be fishing
AG
FTR, Best Austin Handyman redid both of our bathrooms like 6 months ago. We did have issues with them having things done on time and showing up when they said they would be there.

However, they were extremely good about cleaning up every day. The one issue we had was with their masonry guys and they had them back the next day to clean all of their mess up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.