Austin
Sponsored by

Recent Aggie Law Grad looking for law jobs in Austin

928 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ngalloway
ngalloway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I graduated A&M Law '17, and I'm looking to start at a firm in Austin. Before Law School I worked at a boutique estate planning and probate outfit here with a sister accounting practice but I'm looking for something mid-size to large firm where I can stay long-term. Most of the Aggies and lawyers I know in Austin are solo practitioners. I have a lot of transactional business experience, working at my old firm and the law school's Entrepreneurship Law Clinic, but I am also interested in litigation. I have a relatively long background with employment law as well. I'm an Eagle Scout, top 10 (7%), and Law Review so I 'm confident I could do well in any kind of practice.

Does anyone have any leads for legal hiring in Austin? Any involving Big or Mid-size Firms, State Agencies, or In-House Counsel positions would be appreciated.
Vestal_Flame
AG
Where are you currently located?
fig96
AG
We have an in house position open focused on contracts (tech company), nothing to do with my department but if you're qualified I can put in a good word to bump you up in the stack of resumes. Shoot me a PM.
ngalloway
AG
I'm in College Station until I find something, but coming in to town for interviews isn't a problem. I also won't need any time to move, so I can start immediately.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.