Austin
Sponsored by

Ring Sesizing

1,094 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ATX_AG_08
TexAg75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need to have my Aggie ring resized (got the fats). Now that I live in Austin I could easily swing by Balfour's office and drop it off rather than mailing it to the Ring Office or to Balfour. Has anyone ever done this? I'm not sure if personal delivery is a better or worse option than using a postal service.
KT 90
AG
TexAg75 said:

I need to have my Aggie ring resized (got the fats). Now that I live in Austin I could easily swing by Balfour's office and drop it off rather than mailing it to the Ring Office or to Balfour. Has anyone ever done this? I'm not sure if personal delivery is a better or worse option than using a postal service.

I attempted to do this, but they do not allow drop offs. Said you have to mail it in that is what I did. There is a phone number online someplace, you can call and see if this has changed, but they don't have a public entrance for drop offs.

Aggietaco
AG
Still mail only.
TexAg75
AG
Thanks. That's what I needed to know.
Aggieangler93
AG
Did you have to take it to the ring office to have it mailed, or did you mail it to them yourself directly?
FredMc92
You can mail it directly.
ATX_AG_08
AG
I live in Austin and I sent mine in on 11/28 and received it back this morning. Pretty quick turnaround.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.