Austin
Sponsored by

Looking for career change

1,376 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Gator2_01
Sporadic90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking to change careers "so to say." I graduated from A&M in December 2013 with a degree in Communication and minor in Journalism. I immediately jumped into a a manger position for my sisters dental practice which opened for business in November of 2014. I have definitely loved managing every aspect of the business from daily operations, to hiring, and accounting. I have been at the role for three years now and I am looking to purse a career more in line with my degree which would be marketing or PR. I conducted a PR internship at FC Dallas right before graduation and I loved it and would love to try and make my way towards this role again.

If anybody knows of any Aggie in the business that they can connect me with, that would be great, or know of any open positions at a particular company, forwarding me the information.

My email is guerrerob20@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and Gig 'em
sirhc
AG
Hey Rob,

Try looking into Austin Digital Jobs facebook group. I believe its a private group, so you'll have to be accepted in, but this is a great community of people in the tech/digital/startup world. All types of jobs posted, including entry level marketing. If you can't get in or can't find it, let me know and I can try to invite you.

Sporadic90
Thank you for the feedback I will definitely look into it, and if unable to, will let you know.

P.S. my name is Blanca : )
fig96
AG
sirhc said:

Hey Rob,

Try looking into Austin Digital Jobs facebook group. I believe its a private group, so you'll have to be accepted in, but this is a great community of people in the tech/digital/startup world. All types of jobs posted, including entry level marketing. If you can't get in or can't find it, let me know and I can try to invite you.
Seconded, tons of opportunities in that group and I actually landed my current position through that group (or at least helped put a name to a face when applying).

Happy to get you added there as well, just ask.
Gator2_01
AG
Just requested admission to Austin Digital Jobs - will come ask for help if I am ignored!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.