Austin
Sponsored by

Home Inspection Recommendation - Hutto / Round Rock area

784 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by voorheesdn
goose91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

Buying a home in Round Rock / Hutto - around the 130 and 79 area and i am looking for recommendations for a home inspection company or individual.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris '91
rather be fishing
AG
Wife's grandfather is an inspector. He's done 2 for us and he and his guys are all good.

Chet Tutor.
voorheesdn
AG
TLC Home Inspections - Nathan West. Amazing service and very thorough. Used him over 40 times this year
Mookie
AG
My wife's real estate business has used Richard craycroft for over 20 years. Fantastic guy and really does a great job.

Met a lady that owns Bigfoot Inspections and she was very nice and knowledgeable, but have no experience using her.
goose91
AG
aggdave said:

TLC Home Inspections - Nathan West. Amazing service and very thorough. Used him over 40 times this year
Have TLC going out to the home this week. Thank you very much for the recommendation.

Chris '91
voorheesdn
AG
Awesome! You are in great shape with who ever they sent out to do the inspection. Best of luck on the report. I always suggest that people go out to the last 30 mins of the inspection to get an in person explanation of the findings. Those reports are a lot easier to hear than read.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.