Austin
Sponsored by

Apartment Recommendations?

1,048 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by evan_aggie
jock15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am moving down to the Austin area at the end of the month for a new job in Round Rock. I'm trying to make a list of apartments that would be good to live in and not terrible expensive (trying to stay below $900). Was hoping I could get recommendations from you guys instead of just the websites.

Preferred area is North Austin into Round Rock. Still learning the area so if you have recommendations outside of that I will still take them.

Thanks!
Habanero Guero
AG
I live at the Riata right now and it's pretty nice. May be pushing your budget but it's a cool place to live for sure.
Houston Astros- 2017 & 2022 World Champs
bankshot11
AG
$900 miiiiight get you a 500 sq ft apartment in Georgetown, but most places charge about $1000-1100 a month
J
Renaissance at North Bend
rather be fishing
AG
Have you looked at any of the places along Rundberg?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Texas Tau Ag17 said:

I live at the Riata right now and it's pretty nice. May be pushing your budget but it's a cool place to live for sure.

Hey me too! A one bedroom will probably run you around $1100 OP. There is some place right off mopac and Duval that you can get around $900 for a one bedroom.
jock15
AG
Thanks for the recommendations everybody. I can go higher and looks like I'll have too.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
jock15 said:

Thanks for the recommendations everybody. I can go higher and looks like I'll have too.

Yeah if you don't mind using the toll road every day to get to Round Rock I would suggest looking for places around the Parmer and Mopac area north of the Domain. I think you could find a place around 900.

If you want to go cheaper than that, you will probably have to live near 35 in one of the war zone neighborhoods.

rather be fishing
AG
I would avoid tolls if you can. They add up quick.
MaroonStain
AG
Champ Bailey said:

jock15 said:

Yeah if you don't mind using the toll road every day to get to Round Rock I would suggest looking for places around the Parmer and Mopac area north of the Domain. I think you could find a place around 900.

If you want to go cheaper than that, you will probably have to live near 35 in one of the war zone neighborhoods.

Hey man...that is close to where I stay! $824 per with free cable and intrawebs. I'm in the Mueller "area."
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
MaroonStain said:

Champ Bailey said:

jock15 said:

Hey man...that is close to where I stay! $824 per with free cable and intrawebs. I'm in the Mueller "area."

Haha truth be told I will probably be looking to buy a 4plex and moving in to one of the units around 35 pretty soon, so I didn't mean anything by it!
evan_aggie
AG
J said:

Renaissance at North Bend

I lived here 8-9 years ago. The neighborhood is meh...actually pretty crappy. Police station right next door, but if you do an online search of crimes/activity reported in the area, it'll light up with stuff. The apartment was "okay" back in the day, but I'm not sure if they've renovated their cheap interiors. I wouldn't move there again if I had to look.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.