Austin
Sponsored by

Need to get a suit altered

871 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey y'all, recently bought a designer suit because it was simply a deal I couldn't pass up.

But I need to have it brought in a little bit to fit me better. Anyone have recommendations on a tailor or alteration place around town?

I'd also like to bring in a pair of pants or two and have them brought out a little. Thanks.
texancanuck11
I just used Ace Tailor to have a suit jacket altered and the waist pulled in on dress pants. I thought the prices were maybe a little high, but I'm very happy with the result.
rather be fishing
AG
We use Triana Tailors on Burnet for everything.
MaroonStain
AG
rather be fishing said:

We use Triana Tailors on Burnet for everything.
I have seen them. I have a maroon jacket and black long coat that I need altered.
chet98
AG
I've used Gassane Tailors on W. Anderson Lane or years. They've always done good work.
BenFiasco14
AG
Thanks Ags. Will look into these three places! Other Recs welcomed as well... probably taking it in next week
DriftwoodAg
AG
I have taken several suits and shirts to Lee's in downtown Austin. They have done a great job.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Luis Gonzales @ G&N Bespoke Tailoring.

He's the best in the biz. He does alterations, and crafts custom suits, shirts and slacks. He will also come to your office if you need him to do so.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.