Austin
Sponsored by

looking for exterior painting, pressure washing, wood repair, etc

884 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AustinAg13
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations on an exterior paint company?

Looking to pretty much repaint and power wash everything. Replace a bunch of rotting wood. So not just painting.

I've called 4 places and apparently few want my business. 1 never returned by call. 2 actually came out to do an estimate but failed to give me an estimate later. The only one that I actually got a quote from was a larger company whose price seems high.

Thanks! Didn't think it would be so hard trying to give my money away!
who?mikejones
AG
Mookie
AG
Guillermo Osorio did my house and was awesome! Such a great guy, has a stable crew, and reasonably priced. He did some interior work for me as well but his specialty is exterior.

Guillermo Osorio. GO Painting. (737) 300-5860 Tell him dan moran referred.

Btron
AG
http://www.wepaintaustin.com/

We've used these guys inside and out, in laws have too. They do a great job, very meticulous and zen like. They don't power wash cause they say it is damaging to the exterior, they hand wash. I will say to paint the outside is around 5-6K. Not sure what price range is but they did a fantastic job.
AustinAg13
AG
I would enjoy the opportunity to pressure wash for you or anyone else in need of services. Please email me at brandonr dot maldonado @ gmail. Let me know exactly what you're looking to have pressure washed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.