Austin
Sponsored by

CPA Recommendation

949 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mays04
HC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good morning Austin people. I'm looking for a CPA in the Austin area that can help with real-estate questions and issues with moving states. I'd like to maintain the relationship once it's built.

Thanks in advance!
ellebee
You moving???
voorheesdn
AG
Sweeten CPA in south Austin are great. They do my biz and personal tax returns. I am a real estate agent so they have knowledge in that realm.

Would love to know about the property you are selling if you care to share.

david@voorheesteam.com
Froppe
AG
We use Fightin' Texas Aggie Brandon Drews with Weaver & Tidwell. Their firm also has a tax attorney on staff, and he & Brandon helped us resolve an issues with the states of California and Colorado, much to our satisfaction.

Brandon's number is (512) 609-1909.
HC
Thanks y'all. Dave, I've bought and sold quite a bit this year. Dont have anything right now but questions!

ellebee! Looks like I'm moving... Need to have another meet up and I'll disclose the goods
ellebee
NOOOOOOO!!! I tried to message you about meeting up at the chicken again the first weekend in august but looks like you deleted your Facebook. When are you leaving? We'll get together before then.
mays04
AG
ditto Brandon Drews.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.