Austin
Sponsored by

Rehearsal Dinner Recs?

942 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by powerbelly
SouthernRaisedYankee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Austin Board,

I'm looking for a good restaurant for a rehearsal dinner for about 50 people. Any suggestions?

Thanks and Gig'Em!
txjortsagent
AG
Roaring Fork is good for these occasions
tamc91
AG
Upscale or casual?
voorheesdn
AG
Franklin BBQ. We had our rehearsal there a few years back. Surprisingly affordable and a meal your guests won't ever forget.
AggieStout
AG
Did mine at maggianos there prices were pretty good and were able to accommodate a large amount of people
TyHolden
AG
Applebee's
AggieOO
i'll offer a "different" option. We just got a bunch of torchys (tacos and queso), bought a bunch of beer/wine, and then rented a party boat on lady bird lake. We cruised around for 4 hours, watched the bats, and mingled with everyone. Afterwards, we had everyone who wanted to stay out, meet up at a bar on Rainey.

We had a lot of people in from out of state, but even those who lived in austin or other parts of texas kept commenting on how it was the best rehearsal dinner they'd ever been to. It obviously wasn't the food, but it was the experience.

Even with the boat rental, we spent way less than what most restaurants were quoting us for dinner.
powerbelly
AG
Four Seasons
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.