Austin
Sponsored by

JOB HELP

906 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jones12
AustinAg13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags, I recently lost my job and unfortunately have exhausted savings with recent expenses. I'm in a bad spot and on the verge of losing my car and house. I'm not here to whine but I am here looking for work. I'm willing to busy my tail in whatever capacity possible. Ideally, I would love another job in the legal or business realms but I'm open to opportunities. Have only held paralegal and risk/compliance mgmt roles thus far. If you have any odd jobs or labor that I can perform for you during this time, I would be truly grateful! Hoping some Ags can rally around me.

TIA
tamc91
AG
You might start with the list of Aggie-owned businesses in the Capitol Area and Williamson County A&M clubs. I believe they both have a list by company type.
AggieBob08
AG
Shoot me an email and we can chat robert@moatsteam.com.
ellebee
I work at a financial services company and we have openings for various positions. Email me at username 1001 at gmail dot com
Jones12
AG
We've got some manual labor positions. May not be what you're looking for but it's a job with a lot of overtime/working hours to make money. Let me know if you want to take a look at it for the time being.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.