Austin
Sponsored by

Arborist recs?

637 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CapCity12thMan
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wanting to get some overhanging hackberry limbs from next door rent house cut. These are fairly high, which are the ones I couldn't get to. Want them to cut and haul away.
rather be fishing
AG
Used Tree Tom to remove and cut a limb that fell partially on our roof a couple years ago. They don't have a certified arborist though if that's what you're looking for.
Btron
AG
Oscar Ponce
(512) 653-1295
I've used him several times and referred him to all my friends and neighbors. All have loved him and very affordable.
Potcake
AG
I'm less worried about cerified arborist than I am that they are bonded since the trees are on other side of fence and a couple are near/over my roof.
Thanks for recs.
Froppe
AG
We used Certified Arbor Care for some serious issues we had last year, including a large oak limb that had fallen against our house. They were very timely, did a fantastic job, and were quite reasonable. When they left, everything in our yard was nice and neat. That's who we would call back, and highly recommend. (512) 671-8733.
BiochemAg97
AG
Legacy Arbor Care

Bonded, certified arborist

Plus Brent is an Aggie
CapCity12thMan
AG
we used Brent and Legacy too last year and they did a great job and were reasonably priced. FYI - there are two Brents there...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.