Austin
Sponsored by

🏀 Pickup basketball 🏀 SAT 5/13; 9a-noon

1,057 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgSoccer2007
AgSoccer2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for some more players to run 5v5 for a few hours. We have access to my old high school gym Saturday morning. We take total 12-15 guys so no one waits longer than one game to get back on.

Competition level is typically late 20s to 30s guys who played high school ball. We are out there to get some runs, have fun, and get a good sweat in.

If you're interested for either this Saturday, or getting your name on my email list for future runs, send me a message to etim07 at gmail.com

Send an email for more info about gym location, regularity of how often we play, etc.
txjortsagent
AG
I'm 43, fat, out of shape and don't generally do well in sports that require hand/eye coordination. I'd love to play.
AgSoccer2007
AG
well, I'm sure there will be one other guy around you can match up pretty well with. Come on out
Btron
AG
What part of town?
who?mikejones
AG
I used to play at the rec every day. Even stole the ball from martellus.

I'm now fat, out of shape and haven't played a competitive game in at least 5 years.

Still interested
Mike Elko
AG
Is it shirts/skins? I'm kinda furry.
AgSoccer2007
AG
Central austin. Hyde park baptist church has a gym next door. Old high school gym.

If you legitimately want to play tomorrow, email me so I can reserve you a spot. We won't take over 15
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Keep my updated, playing golf tomorrow but normally I would be in. I live just down the street on 43rd
AgSoccer2007
AG
shoot me an email with your contact info - I have an email group that I send out invite to whenever we get the gym.

etim07 at gmail.com
AgSoccer2007
AG
or etimmerman at finelumber.com works as well
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.