Austin
Sponsored by

Travelling from Houston to intercept family from San Antonio...

1,604 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by txjortsagent
92Ag95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...and take one vehicle to Dallas.

Where's the best place to meet and leave a vehicle Fri-Sun?

BQ78
AG
Seguin?

And then take 130 north to 35.
92Ag95
AG
Was thinking more of 290 to Austin so somewhere around 290/35 area.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
What part of Austin are you coming from? I have an open carport at my place that you could use but it is in North Austin near Parmer and Metric.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Disregard I read your post wrong. Offer still stands although it seems out of the way.
Bitter Old Man
AG
There is literally nowhere on that side of town I would recommend you leaving a car. You might be able to leave it somewhere at the Domain (183/Loop 1) without them noticing it.
87IE
AG
Take I-10 to 71 from Houston and leave a vehicle in one of the off site parking at the airport. 10 bucks a day but it will be there when you get back.
Goldie Wilson
I'm in east Austin (Mueller area). You can leave it in my driveway or the street in front of my house. I've been here for years without issue.

Edit: weird, accidental emoticon selection
SteveBott
AG
Meet in college station and head to 45. Some what round about but I bet you could leave the car in my son's driveway without incident
92Ag95
AG
Thanks for the replies and the offers. Much appreciated. May end up meeting up North of Austin.
Potcake
AG
92Ag95 said:

Thanks for the replies and the offers. Much appreciated. May end up meeting up North of Austin.

Park at troubles' manse in Georgetown. You might even get hooked up with pie.
trouble
AG
I'm not back in town until Friday afternoon. However, you can leave it in the parking area directly across from my house in my neighborhood.
tamc91
AG
If you have a hotel rewards program, you can talk to a manager and ask if it would be ok to leave it there. As long as they're not busy they are typically ok with it. That gives you options all along I 35.
txjortsagent
AG
I want buttermilk pie for my birthday
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.