Austin
Sponsored by

Looking for Housing in Austin

1,943 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GT_Aggie2015
hillcoag16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll be interning in Austin this summer and I was curious if there was anyone on here looking to sublease their place or maybe had an extra room available. Maybe even a garage apartment. I'll be working near downtown, so I'd like to be close. I understand how expensive it can be to live near downtown, so I wouldn't be completely opposed to something a little outside of town. Also, feel free to leave suggestions or advice regarding housing in Austin.
Beckermann1
AG
You should contact Jeff Claybrook '15 at jeff@housingscout.com
Gramercy Riffs
AG
How much are you looking to spend?
Habanero Guero
AG
Are you only interning over the summer or are you going to be in Austin long term? Asking because I'm looking for a roommate in ATX
Beckermann1
AG
I also have a room for rent located on 30th street for June/July.
hillcoag16
AG
Trying not go higher than $800
hillcoag16
AG
Just for the summer. Could end up being long term, but wouldn't be until after December.
Topher17
AG
I am also looking for a place in Austin for the summer while interning. Most of the leads I have found thus far have all fallen through. Any leads would be appreciated here as well.
Beckermann1
AG
If you two guys want to link up, I have a 2 bed, 1.5 bathroom house for sublease at 811 west 30th st.

It's 900 per person for June & July....that includes all utilities, cable, and internet. We can leave the furniture as well.

My roommate & I are moving across town and have the house until July 31st. If y'all are interested call or text me at 979-451-2156.
Topher17
AG
I will be in Austin until August 12th, but if I can't find anything soon that will accomodate the extra two weeks, I will be sure to give you a call. Thank you for your help!
Beckermann1
AG
If you're just worried about 12 days you can look into Air B&B. There are a lot of week-long options here in Austin.
Ambiguous
I'm another current student looking for summer housing in Austin. My price range is a bit higher ($1250 or less), and I'm looking up north near the domain area. Just for June through August. If anyone has any leads I'd appreciate it.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Wife and I have an extra room at our place in Cedar Park close to 45 and 183 and easy to get to the Domain (used to live behind the Domain). PM or email me details and I will check with her on if we are able to rent out for the summer. It would be relatively inexpensive if she okays.

PM or email at gt aggie 2015 @ gmail.com [no spaces].
GT_Aggie2015
AG
No one reached out so I guess no one needs a room anymore?
Topher17
AG
I ended up finding a place a couple days after posting. Thank you for your offer though!
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Good deal!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.