Austin
Sponsored by

BMW mechanic recommendation?

938 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mookie
Kyle04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My 550i is now out of warranty. The dealer on McNeil had been servicing the car. I took it to them recently to have them look at the breaks and now they say I have an oil leak that needs to be repaired... $2500.

I need to find someone besides the dealer, obviously. I'm in 78704, so south is preferable. I'd be willing to travel north if you have someone you REALLY trust (or an Ag).

TIA
stevopike
AG
In the 04 also and have used Bens workshop on Congress for my wife's car. They have loaners also if you schedule in advance.
87IE
AG
http://www.phoenixmotorworks.com/ does excellent work for a fair price.
Furlock Bones
AG
Kyle04 said:

My 550i is now out of warranty. The dealer on McNeil had been servicing the car. I took it to them recently to have them look at the breaks and now they say I have an oil leak that needs to be repaired... $2500.

I need to find someone besides the dealer, obviously. I'm in 78704, so south is preferable. I'd be willing to travel north if you have someone you REALLY trust (or an Ag).

TIA
post on the auto board. i know there are a couple of regulars that live in Austin that drive german cars.
aggielax48
AG
Dr. Beemer on South 1st near Slaughter.
Billy Foster
AG
Josh (owner) at Lindsey Beemer Serive in Cedar Park. Good friend of mine, great mechanic with a solid team.

http://www.lindseybimmerservice.com
Mookie
AG
I second the Josh Lindsey reco. I used to use him at austin Infiniti for my BMW trades. Really nice guy, honest.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.