Austin
Sponsored by

Doc Recommendations

902 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GT_Aggie2015
GT_Aggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alright you yahoos , you guys (and gals) have been very helpful thus far on the Austin board. I once again need some recommendations. I've been in Austin for a year now and I finally need to go do my annual vision, dental and medical exam (have to in order to get my employer's HSA contribution).

I am located in the North Austin and have Anthem BCBS, VSP and Delta Dental in case that matters. Who do y'all recommend? Ready, go!
neutics
AG
My wife is an Aggie and an optometrist, just working part-time at this point in the WalMart office in Round Rock off of 79 (not the one by I-35). She's there most Sunday afternoons but would recommend an appointment.

She used to run her own office in College Station, but since moving here is (by choice) a stay at home mom during the week. That said, she's still far smarter than me and goes to great lengths to help her patients.

Ask for Dr. Herman. I can't speak to the quality or credentials of the other optometrists that work there.
SwissAgg
AG
Bryan Simons is an Aggie dentist.
Gator2_01
AG
I use Dr. Sulur at Austin Primary Care Physicians. He's been great. They've got an AIRROSTI doc in the same office if you use them; it's one of the reasons I use that office.

The Mrs. uses Dr. Burkhart as a dentist up North and is very happy.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Thank you all!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.