Austin
Sponsored by

Cold Call from Local Aggies

1,177 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Dr T and the Women
Dr T and the Women
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have gotten a few calls on my personal cell phone from Financial Advisers locally. They start by saying they are Ags and then try to pitch me a meeting.

Is the local club selling information or are they just using a directory? It is kind of frustrating
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DriftwoodAg
AG
Probably looking on the association website. I got one a while ago. I tried to be nice since he was an Ag, but I hate cold calls
Bitter Old Man
AG
Maybe if this wasn't your Association Profile Pic, you wouldn't get so many calls....

Bitter Old Man
AG
I do get those calls from time to time. I've been in a job that required me to set and report on meetings, so I feel for them. I usually tell them I am happy to meet with them, but my financial advising needs are already taken care of by some Aggie buddies, so I won't have any business for them. If they still want to meet, I have them come by my office.
Dr T and the Women
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.