Austin
Sponsored by

Backyard Patio Designs

1,551 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PabloSerna
MarineAggie95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a client that is looking to have a patio design done to include cooking area and fire pit etc. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good design company here in the Austin area that will work with a client and not just put out a pre-done design.
CapCity12thMan
AG
I'm interested in finding someone too...
who?mikejones
AG
I'll happily build whatever you design.
bmfvet
AG
My dad is an architect and just finished an outdoor space at his house and designed one for one of my partners (including a pool) that should be started in the next couple of months. Username at aol if you want his information.
aggiederelict
A guy in my neighborhood owns a company that does this work and they do a good job. We had a retaining wall that looks great done by them. They do a bit of everything.

http://www.hillcountryoutdoorliving.com/
speck3
Check out Lawn Master Outdoor Living
They are owned by 3 Aggies and are a vendor of Home Depot throughout the SE United States.. They use Western Red Cedar and do high quality work at competitive prices.
rather be fishing
AG
Posting to bookmark. We're probably going to be in the market for a patio build later this year.
PabloSerna
AG
We do Outdoor Living! www.T1Build.com

+Pablo
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.