Austin
Sponsored by

Summer internship/Job

798 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Charpie
ahsanagwan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

I am currently a junior Computer Engineering major here at TAMU. I am seeking any summer Job/Internship for the summer of 2017 that would help further my career and help me obtain some experience. I am really open to all locations, and any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I anticipate graduating in December of 2018.

My email address is: agwanahsan@gmail.com

Please do reach out to me, or post your contact information here, I'd love to talk! I'm really looking for an opportunity anywhere so that I can build a career and help an organization grow.

Regards,
Aggie Engineer, Class of 2018.
AustinScubaAg
AG
To be honest it is a bit late to be looking for a summer internship for this summer most of those positions are usually filled at the beginning of the spring semester. The best option is to work through the career center. If your target is fall 2018 you could also look at doing a co-op (maybe Fall then Summer). Again the career center can help with that.

If you have a good GPA there are probably a few companies that might still be looking. Most companies want at least 3.0 the better companies want at least 3.5 GPA.
AggieBob08
AG
What sort of career are you looking to eventually move into?
AgBass01
AG
https://www.spectrumemployeecareers.com/job/austin/network-operations-center-intern/14709/4026541
ahsanagwan
I think down the road I want to move into a more business management type role, away from long term engineering.

Anything to really help me understand general business and the professional sector as a whole.
ahsanagwan
My GPA is higher than a 3.5, but I have not had any luck at the career thus far.
Charpie
AG
We hired our interns in January
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.