Austin
Sponsored by

Cleaning Lady Recommendation

1,440 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 74Ag17
GT_Aggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi all. I come here looking for a cleaning lady (or male - gotta be PC these days) recommendation in North Austin/Cedar Park to begin monthly or biweekly work in June. Anyone have someone that does top to bottom top notch deep cleans at a fair price? I am bilingual so that won't be an issue.
BQWife03
AG
Diane Ribbentrop
586-405-1365

Ms. Diane does excellent work. This has been her line of work for decades and is very thorough and professional. Highly recommend her.
AggieStout
AG
interested in what this costs, ballpark figure. I have been kicking around the idea of doing this also but not sure what to budget. i would assume that size of house and what all you want done matter in regards to price.
Do you pay each session?
Can you request cleans as you go or do you have to stay to a weekly/biweekly schedule
GT_Aggie2015
GT_Aggie2015
AG
BQ, not sure how I missed your post. Do you have a ballpark as to cost for a 3bed/2bath home?
AgBass01
AG
BQWife03 said:

Diane Ribbentrop
586-405-1365

Ms. Diane does excellent work. This has been her line of work for decades and is very thorough and professional. Highly recommend her.
We're looking for one too and I'll pass this info along to my BQ wife.
AggieHaylea13
AG
My sister, Hannah. She's awesome and owns her own little one-woman cleaning company. You can look her up on Facebook/Google for reviews: Hannah's Home Services. Or email: hannahdoty55 at yahoo.com
Gator2_01
AG
We're in North Central Austin and pay ~$95/visit for a 3br/2ba ~1700 sqft. Your first visit will be a bit higher due to deep clean requirements.
JAW3336
AG
Is that for a weekly service? or monthly?
Gator2_01
AG
2x per month
74Ag17
Tom Herman ...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.