Austin
Sponsored by

same **** different day

2,119 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RDV-1992
Furlock Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
more protesters blocking traffic on Congress
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Houston don't put up with that chit.

jk
AggieOO
you know you can move to a less liberal city, right?

i'd likely be annoyed with it if i had to deal with it, but its Austin, this is expected.
Furlock Bones
AG
AggieOO said:

i'd likely be annoyed with it if i had to deal with it, but its Austin, this is expected.
why would i move? i just got here.
BQ78
AG
Another demonstration by the Worker's Defense Project tomorrow from 2:30-5:30 starting at the Federal Building so stay away at that time. Supposed to be 600 snowflakes gathering in the Federal plaza and then marching to the capitol for outrage and anti-Nazi rallying. No word about free stuff being handed out but it is liberals, so chances are good for that and picking up a hot girl with unshaved armpits.
Furlock Bones
AG
BQ78 said:

Another demonstration by the Worker's Defense Project tomorrow from 2:30-5:30 starting at the Federal Building so stay away at that time. Supposed to be 600 snowflakes gathering in the Federal plaza and then marching to the capitol for outrage and anti-Nazi rallying. No word about free stuff being handed out but it is liberals, so chances are good for that and picking up a hot girl with unshaved armpits.
Potcake
AG
Furlock Bones said:

AggieOO said:

Because you b**** about everything here. However the way we're building toll roads, you will feel right at home soon.
Furlock Bones
AG
Potcake said:

Furlock Bones said:

AggieOO said:

Because you b**** about everything here. However the way we're building toll roads, you will feel right at home soon.
it sure pisses you off that i don't think Austin is the best city in the world. very weird dude. very weird.
Potcake
AG
Or board clutter. Rage on compadre.

Here's a bone to throw you. I love El Meson in Rice Village. Houston does have some good food. Also, is Frenchy's chicken a must-do? Want to try it next time I'm in that area.
Furlock Bones
AG
Frenchy's is legit. But Gus's might be better.
Potcake
AG
Gus' definitely better than Lucy's.
trouble
AG
And now I want fried chicken.
Furlock Bones
AG
trouble said:

And now I want fried chicken.

Who doesn't
RDV-1992
Furlock Bones said:

Potcake said:

Furlock Bones said:

AggieOO said:

it sure pisses you off that i don't think Austin is the best city in the world. very weird dude. very weird.

I live in Austin. I agree - It's not the best city in the world.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.