Austin
Sponsored by

Audi vehicle work

719 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by zooguy96
StaffingMgr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any good reco's for Audi work? Can take to dealership but thought there may be another good shop around town that may be cheaper. Thanks in advance.
zooguy96
We used Marioshop automotive in Round Rock. Can't say enough good things about Mario Serra.
Mookie
AG
i have had people from multiple places places (boy scout parents, neighborhood facebook, now texags) recommend marioshop. that guy must be doing something right.
zooguy96
Mookie said:

i have had people from multiple places places (boy scout parents, neighborhood facebook, now texags) recommend marioshop. that guy must be doing something right.
All I can say from my experience is that he did an excellent job quickly at an honest price and explained in detail exactly what he was going to do before he did anything. I also got my oil changed there, and he always did a vehicle inspection each time. He told me sometimes that something needed to definitely need to be fixed, and other times that there were some cosmetic issues that would be fine. Just honest all the way around.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.