Austin
Sponsored by

Local Insurance Agent

1,354 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Burnsey
voorheesdn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who's got a great local agent? With State Farm now and looking to shop all of our policies.
concerned vet
Troino Insurance. 512-459-1705
TxAgg07
AG
Call Bryan Massey at Liere Insurance.
SteveBott
AG
TxAgg07 said:

This. Referred many clients and they win the deal almost every time
KT 90
AG
TxAgg07 said:

I googled "Liere Insurance Bryan Massey" and actually came across this thread from TexAgs with his contact info. Looks like they used to be a TexAgs sponsor.

I've been meaning to shop around for homeowners/auto, need to do that every so often. Plus I just added a kid on our policy. Pray for me

Bryan_Massey
Thank you for recommendation TxAgg07 and SteveBott!!

AggDave and KT90 -

My name is Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance and I would love the opportunity to provide you both with a quote on your insurance polices. Please either give us a call at 855-776-2300 or shoot me an email to bmassey@myliere.com with your contact information and we will reach out to you. I will look forward to speaking with you.

Bryan Massey
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
I switched to Rollo Insurance a few months ago and they have done a GREAT job with handling my account. I would highly suggest you give Morgan Moudy a call because he will take you through all you need to know and get you set up with the exact coverage you are looking for.

I know Gabe is with Morgan as well because he is the person who got me in touch with Rollo Insurance!

I'm sure they will respond to this thread as well.
RolloInsurance
Howdy aggdave!

We're an independent insurance agency with local offices all over Texas, and we'd be glad to help you find the coverage you need. You can send us an email at texags@rolloinsurance.com and we'll get to work for you.
txjortsagent
AG
What the hell is Logan doing on the Austin board?
SteveBott
AG
A referral fee?
wargograw
Paul Pesek aka Daddy.
Burnsey
AG
Steve Vinklarek is an Austin area insurance agent. He runs a great agency, and is a solid guy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.