Austin
Sponsored by

Aggie Entrepreneurship Saturday

966 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Stewade
WatchOle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
TexAgs!

I want to let you know that I will deliver the keynote address at Aggie Entrepreneurship Saturday (AES) later this month. I'm honored and humbled by the opportunity to speak at this terrific event put together by The Association of Former Students, the Center for New Ventures & Entrepreneurship and Startup Aggieland. Since most of my perspective on business and entrepreneurship was shaped right here with you all, I would love for some folks from the TexAgs community to join me. The event will be held on Saturday, January 28th from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Texas A&M Health Science Center in Round Rock, TX.

AES is a great place for entrepreneurial Aggies to get together and share ideas and experiences related to starting and running a business. I will be on stage from about 12:30-1:15 p.m. and will talk about key lessons I've learned on my journey. Former A&M quarterback Branndon Stewart, who founded OutboundEngine, will also speak that morning around 10:15. There will also be working sessions to talk about entrepreneurial topics like financing, startup legal, Aggie Networking and more.

There are a limited number of spots, so if you're interested, register soon! If you come, please be sure to introduce yourself. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of y'all there.

You can get more information and register here.

Gig 'em!
Brandon '95
tlepoC
AG
Useful for someone that is interested in eventually starting own business but hasn't yet made the leap?
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Aggierific said:

Useful for someone that is interested in eventually starting own business but hasn't yet made the leap?
Absolutely. Topics like legal issues for startups and tips for startup financing should definitely apply.

-scot
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
Stewade
Staff
AG
PSA: Registration closes today (Monday), and there are still a few spots remaining.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.