Austin
Sponsored by

Anyone looking for a 14u Rec baseball team? Round Rock

992 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Sandman98
BTHOB-98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are playing Round Rock youth. It is a group of 8th graders. Looking for infielders. Specifically pitchers or catchers. Let me know. Most kids go to Walsh Ranch.
KT 90
AG
Put a post on these two message boards and you may get some bites from people interested:

http://bluediamondtournaments.com/

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=ctxsports

KT 90
AG
Just noticed you said "Rec" baseball team. Was assuming select since you are recruiting players for specific positions. Thought all Rec leagues had a player draft rather than recruiting kids to specific teams.

rather be fishing
AG
I need to check and see if it's still in the attic, but would you want a set of catchers gear? Should have my old shin guards, chest protector, and old school helmet and mask.
BTHOB-98
It would be great to get some equipment.

It is rec ball but we can protect six and we currently have three. Its tough because a lot of other kids play select. Just going out to have fun and play for a while before high school.
rather be fishing
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

It would be great to get some equipment.

It is rec ball but we can protect six and we currently have three. Its tough because a lot of other kids play select. Just going out to have fun and play for a while before high school.
I'll check this evening and see if I still have it. It may be a little big on a 8th grader, but I'm 5'7" so I bet it would work fine.
SteveBott
AG
Spent many years coaching at RRYB. Yes you can protect 6 but can also draft those spots. The league has a forum you can post on as well. Not much traffic though
discobrob
AG
8u here. First time playing in round rock. Kinda nervous about who the coach might be. Have heard horror stories.
BTHOB-98
I have a 10u but nothing younger. 8u is fine. Some parents think it's MLB. Most coaches are fine.
Sandman98
AG
Good luck! There is nothing more refreshing than hearing about 14u kids who aren't ashamed to have fun and play rec ball. I'd pay money to watch them play.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.