Austin
Sponsored by

jeweler recommendations...

1,433 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieHaylea13
CapCity12thMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any reputable jeweler recommendations in Bee Cave/Lakeway/Westlake area?
txjortsagent
AG
I use 5th C in college station for everything. Love me some Chuck.

But if you need it to be there, i used to like a place between Starbucks and Jason's Deli quite a bit. No idea if it's still there.
CapCity12thMan
AG
oddly enough I think you are referring to the one in the Randall's shopping center? That *was* All About Diamonds. I bought our wedding jewelry there, but they are out of business - actually Mary went into some other thing but not jewelry I believe.

So no, they aren't there anymore.
txjortsagent
AG
Well dang. I liked that place
SteveBott
AG
Second vote for Chuck
Bitter Old Man
AG
Segners Jewelry in the HEB center next to Tcloud and SBucks. It's family run and they are always there. Really nice guy. I've bought 2 pieces from them and had a great experience both times.
AgBass01
AG
I know it's not Westlake area but go to Whitestone Jewelry in Cedar park. It's what used to be Cedar Park Jewelers and they changed their name. The owner George is the nicest guy and they do great work and have a quick turn around. I just had to have an opal replaced in the wife's "mother's ring" and it was done in 2 days.

http://www.whitestonefinejewelry.com/
wadd96
AG
It's not Westlake, but I've also used Quenan's in Georgetown in addition to Chuck.
https://quenansjewelers.com/
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
BQ78
AG
Well closer than Cedar Park and Georgetown is Kruger's downtown on Congress and 7th.
BurnetAg
Only Chuck gets my business.
wadd96
AG
Love to support Chuck... but also love to support local (WilCo...)
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Bitter Old Man
AG
CapCity12thMan said:

I'm just going to re-copy the OP's post. You guys are offering anything but what he is asking for.
SteveBott
AG
Cause we don't have specific recommendation? I just bought the wife pearls over the phone with Chuck. Very easy
AgBass01
AG
Bitter Old Man said:

CapCity12thMan said:

I'm just going to re-copy the OP's post. You guys are offering anything but what he is asking for.
Username checks out.
CapCity12thMan
AG
thanks everyone,

BOM - Segners next to Starbucks, I looked at their online catalog/prices and initially found they are much higher than others in town. While I prefer to stay closer to the neighborhood I need to figure out why one jeweler woudl be more expensive than another, given the same diamond specs.

thanks everyone for all the out of town suggestions, but yes - prefer to stay local.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
I respect your decision to stay local. Feel free to set up a time to talk by phone. I am happy to go over diamond selection, design, etc and act as a consultant for a fellow Ag. That said, if you own a phone and FEDEX delivers to you, I am local.

AGGIE - CUSTOM JEWELER - TEXAGS SPONSOR
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Bitter Old Man
AG
I've negotiated with him on my purchases in person, and I found him pretty reasonable to work with, I don't know anything about catalog prices.
AggieHaylea13
AG
All of our diamond & gold jewelry came from Diamonds Direct in the Domain. We have purchased pieces from many other jewelry retailers and they are HANDS DOWN, the best. My friend Michael is a jeweler there and grew up in the business. He's amazing.

I'd also recommend George at Whitestone/Cedar Park Jewelry. I worked with his son, George Jr., for years at a restaurant, and their whole family knows their stuff as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.