Austin
Sponsored by

Pediatrician Recommendations: Kyle/Buda

851 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SquareOne07
htownag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

Wife and I are expecting our first and are looking for a pediatrician in our area - Buda. Trying to do some research online on best options but thought I could reach out to you all. I work in San Marcos so we are looking from there to Buda. Also willing to look at South Austin as long as it isn't too far into the city.

Appreciate any recommendations.
DriftwoodAg
AG
we really like Dr Hagen at Austin Regional Clinic in Kyle. We also like that ARC has after hours at the Kyle and Slaughter locations that would have access to all our sons records if we needed it.
aTm papi
Dr. Linda Lopez at ADC South. It's off of MoPac and Slaughter.
Dumpster Fire
We love dr Miller at corridor pediatric in San Marcos. They also have a Kyle office as well
aggieactor01
AG
Dumpster Fire said:

We love dr Miller at corridor pediatric in San Marcos. They also have a Kyle office as well
Second Corridor. We've seen most of their docs and always have a good experience.
htownag08
AG
Thanks everyone for the recommendations!
SquareOne07
AG
My wife and I live in Buda and take our two to Anna Lincoln at Pediatric Junction. Her staff is top notch.

Always good to meet another Aggie family...PM me if you guys want to get together sometime!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.