Austin
Sponsored by

Wanted: Adele Tickets for Saturday

1,395 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Gramercy Riffs
Centex99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any they're looking to get rid of?
The Wizard of Oz
AG
I got the Silver Package which requires the purchaser to be there to collect tickets at the show. Not sure if that's the same for none-package tickets.
Centex99
AG
Yeah, I'm not sure either... most seem like they were "email" delivery on CL. Do you have extra seats?
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Most of them are e-tickets. Ours are just printed QR codes.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Just wanted to throw this out there: for anyone on the fence about picking up tickets for tonight, just do it. After going to the Friday show, we're considering going back for a second round. I'm not even a big fan of hers (my wife certainly is), but that was absolutely amazing. I paid way more for tickets than I originally planned after missing our window back in December, but now that I've seen/heard her in person, I would have paid twice that amount. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

If you're a fan, or if you're married to a fan, or if your kid is a fan, or whatever, just hit up a ticket website and go.
Centex99
AG
Still looking for tickets...
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Are you only looking for individual sellers? There are tickets everywhere if you're willing to use a ticket service.
Centex99
AG
Looking for individuals to get a slightly better deal, may resort to a ticket site if I have to. Were there many selling on site last night? Obviously, I wouldn't pay for those until they were scanned and verified.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
There were 4-5 guys on the northwest end of the building, right by the main crosswalk from the new parking garage. We didn't talk to them so I'm not sure what their prices were. I'd imagine they're a few hundred for upper deck, which wouldn't matter for this show - the way it's done, there really are no bad seats. There are two stages, and she plays to all areas of the crowd.

I didn't see anyone being turned away for counterfeit tickets, and the guy at our gate said they hadn't had a problem with it so far.

If you strike out and have to use a ticket service, I'd recommend Best Tickets. I've used them for every big event I've attended over the years, including multiple Super Bowls, and they're solid. They still have a few sets for tonight's show in their inventory. You can pick them up at their Research location, or they can email them to you. (I don't work for them, I've just gone through them for tickets since 2009.)

Honestly, I'd just find the cheapest pair you can get no matter where they're located. I shot for good seats, but looking back, it wouldn't have mattered. I hope you find something. Good luck!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.