Austin
Sponsored by

Looking for Housing in North Austin/Round Rock/Pflugerville

1,782 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgGrad99
j_sizzle24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

I am graduating this December and took a job to work in Georgetown! I am interested in living in the North Austin/Round Rock/Pflugerville area and am looking for a nice 1 bedroom apartment to rent, that aren't too expensive (max $1,200/month). If anyone has any suggestions of places I could look, that would be awesome!

Thanks and Gig Em
Justin
FTA C/O 2016
who?mikejones
AG
You can find that off of Rutland or rundberg.
Hoss
AG
j_sizzle24 said:

Howdy!

I am graduating this December and took a job to work in Georgetown! I am interested in living in the North Austin/Round Rock/Pflugerville area and am looking for a nice 1 bedroom apartment to rent, that aren't too expensive (max $1,200/month). If anyone has any suggestions of places I could look, that would be awesome!

Thanks and Gig Em
Justin
FTA C/O 2016
Nice apartments in those areas are going to be hard to find for $1200. I was paying $1250 for a 1 bedroom at Melograno in Round Rock and at the time they were the cheapest "nice apartments" in that part of town. I'm in a house now, but I'm told they raised their rent shortly after I left earlier this year.

I'd look in Georgetown since you're gonna be working there anyway. I have no idea what they cost but there are some very nice new apartments right on the river west of 35 and some older (but still nice) apartments on the river on the east side of 35. I like Georgetown a lot. Pretty much has everything you need but still close to Austin if you feel inclined to go there.

CivilAg10
AG
May check out the Estate on Quarry Lake (Braker/183). They show a 1 bed apartment for 1050-1200. I lived here before purchasing my own place. It was pretty decent.
Dr. Spaceman
1200 a month? While working in GT? You can do better than that. Save some money. I live in Tarry Town and pay 700 and it's a decent place. All old appliances but they all work.

I gotta think you could definitely do better than 1200. Shoot for half that.
J
Renaissance at North Bend
rather be fishing
AG
Dr. Spaceman said:

1200 a month? While working in GT? You can do better than that. Save some money. I live in Tarry Town and pay 700 and it's a decent place. All old appliances but they all work.

Those numbees may be a little low, but if you can find a roommate you can definitely live closer to central Austin.
TxAgg07
AG
My landlord is a poster here and I think he might have a 2 BR condo open in Round Rock. It's a nice quiet place that would fit your budget. I'll see if I can find his old post or give him a heads up.
Hoss
AG
Dr. Spaceman said:

It's gonna be really hard to get half that in the area he's looking unless he's splitting it with a roommate . Apartments and rent houses up here (Round Rock) are ridiculous. Sure, there are cheap apartments, but you may not have the most desireable neighbors.
BiochemAg97
AG
You could try apartment aces. http://apartmentaces.com/

If it is out there, they could probably find it for you.
Shanerbock06
AG
Check out Las Brisas. We just moved from there recently because we bought a house, but we had no problems living there. It'd be close to you new job, and close to Round Rock if you wanted to go out nearby.
MarineAggie95
AG
Howdy Justin

If you will message me off of here I would be more than happy to set up a search for you concerning rentals in the local area.

John
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I've lived at Folio since March. It's off Metric and Gracey Farms close to Parmer and MoPac. Just upgraded all amenities and it has been nice. I've had maintenance issues and such like anywhere else but they're quick to fix things usually next day. Pay under $1,100 for a 1bed/1bath for 744 sq feet. Balcony, hardwood floors, fireplace, etc. Don't pay more than $1,200 with utilities now that I've cut cable. It's about a 30min drive from Georgetown and 3 min drive to the Domain.
wadd96
AG
We're renting a 3BR/2.5BA house in Highland Park for $1250. Do your research. They are out there.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
AggieStout
AG
who?mikejones said:

You can find that off of Rutland or rundberg.
They are cheaper around these roads, When I lived there i had a 3 bed 2 bath for $700
cmray
Check these out - http://www.stubblefieldpark.com

$950/mo and brand new. 15 min drive to Georgetown and avoid 35. Been living here for a couple months and love it.
AgGrad99
AG
Look at the apartment complexes off Parmer, just north of 45/620 a mile or two south of Avery Ranch area. Looking online, there are plenty of options well under your budget in nice/newer places.

There are also a couple good options near Parmer and Whitestone (1431).

You can also check out the Teravista area (Near I-35 and 1431). There are a few that are under your budget, and would be an easy commute. (401 Teravista Pkwy looks nice)

Or...look in Georgetown itself. If you live near the square, that would be a cool place to live.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.