Austin
Sponsored by

Looking for Assistance with Planning the TAMU Hispanic Network 2017 Summit!

1,639 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by pikedawg
Ashley96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm editing this because the 2017 Summit will be held in Houston. Here's the latest update:

I'm looking to re-instate the Austin Area chapter of the Texas A&M Hispanic Network. The TAMU Hispanic Network was established in 2004 with the purpose of serving as an advocate and support group on Hispanic concerns and issues at the University and local communities. Our 2017 summit will take place in Houston, but I am working to re-energize our presence in the greater Austin Area. If you know of anyone who can speak on the topic of "Unifying Hispanics through engagement and education," please send me their information so I can forward it to our summit planners. I am looking for a group of willing leaders who can help me bring the summit to Austin in the next couple of years, so please let me know if you are interested. Being Hispanic is not a requirement; the Hispanic community is our target audience.

Please email me at aggieash96 at gmail.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Do you need to be Hispanic to help?
azrf02
AG
I liked to help.
PabloSerna
AG
I'm in. Also, I know a couple of A&M grads involved in education. Rudy Montoya was AISD School Board member not too long ago. Another friend from A&M, Carlos Rios '90ish, was a Principal at Travis HS then I believe went back home to Del Rio, TX to be with the Administration. Real sharp, former Navy Officer. Send me an email. I'm busy as ever, but would like to see the Hispanic Network in Austin as well.

+Pablo Serna, '90

pikedawg
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.