Austin
Sponsored by

8 month old Shepinois to good, loving home...

1 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MouthBQ98
aTm papi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She is up to date on all shots and she was spayed this past August. She's a healthy 70lb puppy. I will provide pictures upon request via email.

We are not asking for an adoption fee. We just ask that she go to a good home that's going to love her as well.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2002
Potcake
AG
You know the response you will get.
aTm papi
Federale01
AG
Thought you decided to keep it. What happened?
aTm papi
The rib didn't think she would get too big. I was hoping she would stay on the Malinois side. She spends a lot of time in crate when we are at work so I feel bad for her. When we are home, she hangs out in the backyard with our Yorkie.

What do you do with your dogs? Are they inside dogs? I may be at a point where I say screw it and train her to be a service dog for my niece who has FoxG1 syndrome.

I'm just looking for answers or advice.
AustinAg13
AG
My family had a Shepinois who was the greatest dog that we have ever owned. She passed recently (earlier this year) and my family has been looking for a new one. If you change your mind, please let me know. My family and I would ensure that the dog is well kept and lives a fun, exercise-filled life!
aTm papi
What's your email? I can send you some pics if you'd like.
AustinAg13
AG
Federale01
AG
My dog stays inside. He is very low energy and doesn't like to stay outside for long. He stays on the couch in my office for 75 percent of the day and seems quite content.

Good luck.
aTm papi
Sent you an email.
AggieHaylea13
AG
My pup has to stay in a crate sometimes for 5-6 hours before one of us gets home to let her out. The way I see it is, better to be in a crate in a home where they're given lots of love and affection than in a crate at a shelter somewhere, or with someone who doesn't love them or play with them.
aTm papi
What kind of dog do you have?
AggieOO
aTm papi said:

The rib didn't think she would get too big. I was hoping she would stay on the Malinois side. She spends a lot of time in crate when we are at work so I feel bad for her. When we are home, she hangs out in the backyard with our Yorkie.

What do you do with your dogs? Are they inside dogs? I may be at a point where I say screw it and train her to be a service dog for my niece who has FoxG1 syndrome.

you do realize most dogs sleep 18+ hours a day? I work from home 3 days a week and we have two weimaraners. They sleep ALL day. On mondays a fridays, they are in their crate all day while we are at work. they sleep all day then too. They are active in the evenings when we are home.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Can you please send me pics? gt aggie 2015 @ gmail . com
MaroonSpirit
AG
Please email me
Blazerdogs3@gmail.com
Looking for a possible service dog.
AggieHaylea13
AG
aTm papi said:

What kind of dog do you have?
She's an 11 month old staffy/pit mix. Probably weighs about 45 pounds and she has a rather large crate. I put lots of toys and blankets/pillows in there. Hubby works from home but some days he has to go out of town for work and I can't get to her until my lunch break.
SteveBott
AG
13 I agree with OO. Your crate time is minimal for a dog. Nothing to worry about. I work from home and my adult dogs sleep 90% of the day away. They are active maybe 2-3 hours out of 12. And that is mostly to eat, poop and some brief outside time.
ksp
AggieHaylea13 said:

My pup has to stay in a crate sometimes for 5-6 hours before one of us gets home to let her out. The way I see it is, better to be in a crate in a home where they're given lots of love and affection than in a crate at a shelter somewhere, or with someone who doesn't love them or play with them.
This and I go home each day to let her out at lunch. I live in CS so easier for me to get here on lunch hr.
MaroonSpirit
AG
papi please contact me.
aTm papi
Emailed
WestAustinAg
AG
AggieOO said:

aTm papi said:

you do realize most dogs sleep 18+ hours a day? I work from home 3 days a week and we have two weimaraners. They sleep ALL day. On mondays a fridays, they are in their crate all day while we are at work. they sleep all day then too. They are active in the evenings when we are home.
This. The best dog trainer I ever knew here in Austin used to routinely crate his dogs during the day.
Potcake
AG
MouthBQ98
AG
If dogs were active all day, with their body size and metabolism, they'd only live 4-5 years, tops. They have to sleep a LOT.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.