Austin
Sponsored by

Tennis Players

1,581 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BrayK15
wargograw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need some new guys to hit with. One of my best friends played college ball at Ole Miss so he gives me lessons every so often and I've played 1-2x/week for a couple of years now with some non-playing lulls here and there. The guy I play with has never taken a lesson and has no form but he's a former college athlete so it's still fairly competitive but I would like to play with some new people.

I've looked up the USTA rating system and I'm not sure where I'd fall. My best guess is 3.5. Feel free to ask questions if you want to ensure our skill levels are compatible. I'm in Buda. Usually play at Austin, Bowie, or Westlake High. Willing to go other places though.
AustinAg13
AG

You da man, Wargoo
Jones12
AG
We play Saturday mornings at 8 at Vandegrift high school. Last weekend 4 guys were terrible and the other 4 of us had a competitive game. The other guy I hit with during the week is pretty solid, we both went to regionals/state back in high school and just recently started playing again.
wargograw
Jones,

Saturday could work for me. Shoot me an email since you can't PM. It's my username @ yahoo.com
AggieBob08
AG
I have been trying to get back in the court for a while now. I live right near Bowie so I would be up for that or even making it down to Buda for some matches.
BrayK15
AG
I am moving to Austin next month and want to start playing more tennis. My football coaches wouldn't let me play in high school, but I took the tennis class at A&M and try to play as much as I can. I would be very interested in playing sometime
sdc177
AG
Tennis player here too. Probably closest to 3.5, maybe a bit better. I look like an NFL DL but don't let that fool you.

I live in Lago Vista and work at 183/Oak Knoll so I'm not someone who will travel south or even central but I'm interested in playing if there are any good matches here.

You can reach me at my handle at gmail dot com.
wargograw
sdc, just sent you an email.

Bray, email me with the information on when you get here and I'll see if we can work something out.
Jones12
AG
I would be down to get a game going after work on a week day. This Saturday thing we have going on seems pretty permanent, and is in a good location. I'll be gone the next two Saturday's on vacation, but if y'all wanted to put together a regular game id be in.
BrayK15
AG
Y'all still playing?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.