Best (and worst) local jingles

6,803 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Belton Ag
doubledog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KBTX: It's all about people .....

Definitely a bad tune and false advertising.
Prune Tracy
RIP fossil_ag.
Belton Ag
AG
One Louder said:

AggieMom92 said:

the car commercials where they "interview" the owner, but in particular, the one that says something like, "i wouldn't sell you a car that i wouldn't sell to my neighbor and they live right across the street." {huh?}

Thirteen years later and he's still using that line!
He's been using that line since I moved to Aggieland in 1996.
doubledog
Belton Ag said:

One Louder said:

AggieMom92 said:

the car commercials where they "interview" the owner, but in particular, the one that says something like, "i wouldn't sell you a car that i wouldn't sell to my neighbor and they live right across the street." {huh?}

"Who is my neighbor?" Ed replies with a story "A certain man was going down from Waco to Bryan, and he fell among used car salesmen, who both stripped him of his cash and sold him a lemon, and departed, leaving him abused and neglected ...."

RPJ83
Not really a "jingle" but I cannot stand the dramatic soap opera eye commercial on the radio. I think it's Urban Optics? I cringe and change the station every time they come on.
Belton Ag
AG
doubledog said:

Belton Ag said:

One Louder said:

AggieMom92 said:

"Who is my neighbor?" Ed replies with a story "A certain man was going down from Waco to Bryan, and he fell among used car salesmen, who both stripped him of his cash and sold him a lemon, and departed, leaving him abused and neglected ...."

Sounds like the worst parable ever written.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.